This Itechguide teaches you how to cancel Amazon order. Guide offers steps to cancel Amazon order from a PC (Amazon.com) or from the Amazon Shopping App (Android or iPhone).
How to Cancel Amazon Order from a PC
- Open Amazon.com from your PC or Mac and login to your Amazon account. Then, on the top right of the page, click Orders.
- On Your Orders page, click the Open Orders tab.
- Then from the list of orders, locate the order you want to cancel and click Cancel items.
- Finally, check the box beside each item you want to cancel. Then select a Reason for cancellation (optional) and click Request Cancellation.
How to Cancel Amazon Order from the Amazon App
- Open the Amazon Shopping App on your phone and login with your Amazon account.
- Then, on the top left of the app, tap the 3 lines.
- From the displayed options, tap Your Orders. You can also access Your Orders by tapping Your Account.
- Finally, from your listed orders, if any order is still eligible for cancellation you should be able to see the option to cancel it.
I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you did, you could share your thoughts with our community platform at Itechguides Community.
You may also ask questions or make comments regarding this article at Itechguides Community. Our team and other community members will respond to your questions or comments as soon as possible.
Finally, to read more Itechguides like this one, visit our Shopping how to page.
To ask a question or comment about this article, visit the article's topic at Itechguides Community