This Itechguide teaches you how to strikethrough in Google Docs. The guide offers steps to strikethrough in Google Docs from a PC (Docs.Google.com) or from the Google Docs App.
Here is what strikethrough looks like. The text will have a line running through it.
1How to Strikethrough in Google Docs from a PC
- Open Docs.Google.com and login with your Google Account.
- Then, open the Google Docs document you want to edit. You can open a saved document from Recent documents.
- You could also open a saved document from Google Drive. To access Google Drive, click the 3 lines on the top left of the page. Then click Drive.
- Once the document is open, select the word(s) you want to strikethrough. Then click Format, point to Text and select Strikethrough.
- The text will then have a line running through it!
- To remove strikethrough, select the word (s) with the strikethrough and click Format. Then point to Text and select Strikethrough.
2How to Strikethrough in Google Docs from Google Docs App
- Open Google Docs App from your phone. If you have not logged in, login with your Google account.
- When the App opens, open the document you want to edit. You can open a saved Google Docs document from the Last opened by me group or from Google Drive.
- To access Google drive from the Google Docs App, tap the folder icon on the top right of the App. Then select Google Drive.
- Select the word(s) you want to strikethrough. Then tap the Format icon (looks like A).
- Tapping the Format icon displays two tabs with the Text tab selected by default. On the Text tab tap the strikethrough icon.
- After tapping strikethrough, to save your changes, tap the blue tick on the top left of the App.
- The word will become strikethough!
It is this easy to strikethrough in Google Docs! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to “Was this post Helpful” below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback regarding this Itechguide.
Finally, to read more Google Itechguides, visit our Google How To.