This Itechguide teaches you how to upload video to Facebook. The guide covers steps to upload video to Facebook from a PC or the Facebook Mobile App.
1How to Upload Video to Facebook from a PC
- Open Facebook.com from your computer. Then login with your Facebook account.
- On your Facebook News Feed, beneath What’s on your mind? click Photo/Video.
- On the file browser, navigate to the location of the video on your computer and click on it. To upload the video, click Open.
- Wait for the video to upload – the white circle below indicates upload progress.
- When the video is fully uploaded, Facebook will display a preview of the video. To upload another video, click the + sign beside the video you just uploaded.
- You may also add text to describe or say something about the video. To add a text, click on Say something about this video.
- Finally, to upload video to Facebook, beneath the pop up window, click Post. You will receive the message shown in the second image below…
- When Facebook finishes processing your video, it will go live!
2How to Upload Video to Facebook from the Facebook Mobile App
- Open the Facebook App on your Phone. Then, if you have not yet logged in, sign in with your Facebook account.
- Then beneath What’s on your mind? click Photo. Facebook App will open your photo gallery.
- Navigate to the video you want to upload and tap on it. Then, to proceed to the next step, on the top right of the App, tap NEXT.
- Before you upload and share the video, you could determine who sees the video by clicking the Public drop-down. You could also write something about the video by clicking Say something about this video.
- Finally, to share the video, on the top right of the video, tap POST.
- To see the progress of the video upload, refresh the app – tap and hold on the app, drag down then release. You will see the video thumbnail with Posting beside it.
- Once the video is fully uploaded to Facebook, it will go live immediately!
It is this easy to upload video to Facebook! I hope you found the Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Social media Itechguides, visit our Social Media how to page.