This Itechguide teaches you how to speed up YouTube videos. The guide covers steps to speed up YouTube videos from a PC, Android or iPhone…
1How to Speed up YouTube Videos from a PC (YouTube.com)
- Open YouTube.com from your PC browser. Then, open the video you want to watch.
- To display the video options, hover your mouse over the video. You could also pause (click anywhere on the video) to display the options.
- At the bottom right of the video, click the settings icon (looks like a gear). A set of settings options will be displayed.
- From the displayed options, click Playback speed. Clicking Playback speed will display available video speeds to select from.
- The default speed is Normal. To speed up YouTube videos (make it play faster), select any number beneath Normal. To display faster speed (to a max of 2x faster than Normal), scroll down the list.
- If you are not happy with the available options, you can set your own speed. To play the video at your own speed, scroll up the list and click Custom. Then move the slider to the speed you want.
2How to Speed up YouTube Videos from the Android App
- Open YouTube App for Android on your phone. Then, open the video you want to speed up.
- To display the video options, tap anywhere in the video.
- Then, tap the 3 dots on the top right of the video. More options will be displayed at the bottom of your phone.
- From the displayed options, tap Playback speed. Normal. The video speed options will be displayed.
- To speed up YouTube videos, tap on any number beneath Normal. The fastest you can set is to make the video play 2x faster than the normal speed.
3How to Speed up YouTube Videos from the iPhone App
- Open the YouTube App on your iPhone. Then, open the video you want to speed up.
- To display the video options, tap on the video.
- Then, at the top right of the video, tap the 3 vertical dots.
- From the options displayed when you tapped the 3 dots, tap Playback speed.
- Finally, to speed up the video, from the available speed options, tap any number below Normal.
It is this easy to speed up YouTube videos! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more music and video streaming Itechguides, visit our Music & Video Streaming how to page.