This Itechguide teaches you how to delete Amazon order history. The guide covers steps to delete Amazon order history from a PC.
The option to delete (archive) an order is not available on the Amazon Shopping App or a mobile phone browser…
Here are the steps…
- Open Amazon.com from a browser on your PC. Then, on the top right of the page, hover over Account & Lists and click Sign in.
- Once you have signed in to your Amazon account, on the top right of the page, hover over Account & Lists. Then, from the drop-down options click Your Orders. You could also simply click Orders, next to your profile name.
- When your Order history page opens, scroll down to the order you want to delete from the list. At the bottom right of the order actions, click Archive order.
- When you click Archive order, you will be prompted to confirm the action.
- To confirm that you want to archive the order, and delete Amazon order history, at the bottom right of the Archive this order pop up window, click Archive order.
- Once you archive an order, it will be “deleted” from your order history! To see your archived orders, use the steps in this Itechguide – How to find Archived Orders on Amazon.
It is this easy to delete Amazon order history! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Shopping Itechguides, visit our Shopping how to page.