If you buy a product via some of the links in this post, as an Amazon Associate Itechguides.com earn from qualifying purchases.
This Itechguide teaches you how to reset a Chromebook. The guide covers 5 steps to remove all user accounts and make your Chrome OS look like new.
Here are the steps to reset your Chromebook…
- On the bottom right of the Shelf, click the time icon. The Chrome OS will open more options above the time icon.
- From the displayed additional options, click the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). The Chrome OS settings page will open.
- Then, on the left pane of Chrome OS settings page, click Advanced. More settings options will be displayed beneath Advanced.
- From the displayed options, scroll down and click Reset settings.
- Finally, to reset a Chromebook, on the right pane, beside Powerwash, click the Reset button.
I hope you were able reset your Chromebook with the steps above. I also hope that you found the guide helpful and easy to use?
If you found the guide helpful, click Yes to “Was this post Helpful?” below.