This Itechguide teaches you how to logout of Amazon app. The guide offers steps to logout of Amazon app for Android, for iPhone (iOS devices) and for Windows 10.
1How to Logout of Amazon App (from an Android Phone)
- Open the Amazon App on your Android phone.
- Then, tap the 3 lines on the top left of the Amazon Shopping App.
- When you tap the 3 lines on the top left of the Amazon App, a list of options will be displayed. From the listed options, tap Settings.
- From the Settings screen, tap Sign out button – this is the last button on the Settings screen.
- When you tap the Sign out button, you will be required to confirm that you really want to sign out of the App. To logout click Sign out.
- Then wait for the sign out to complete…
- You will be logged off the Amazon App!
2How to Logout of Amazon App (from an iPhone)
- Open the Amazon App on your iPhone.
- Then on the top left of the App, tap the 3 lines.
- From the list of displayed options, tap Settings.
- Finally, to logout of Amazon App for iPhone click Sign out. The Sign out button is the last on the list.
- When you tap Sign out the App will request confirmation. To logout of Amazon App, click Sign out.
3How to Logout of Amazon App (from Windows 10)
- Type Amazon on the search bar. Then click the Amazon App to open it.
- Then on the top right of the App, hover over Accounts & Lists. Finally, from the list of options click Sign out.
- Your will be logged off the App immediately!
I hope you found this Itechguide helpful and easy to follow. If you did kindly vote Yes below.
You could also ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback about this Itechguide. Use the “Leave a Reply” form found below.
To read more guides like this one, visit our Internet & Networks how to page.