This Itechguide teaches you how to hide orders on Amazon by archiving the order.
Archived orders are not displayed on the default Your Orders list. Also important to note is that you can only hide orders on Amazon from the desktop site.
As at the time of writing this Itechguide, there is no option to hide orders on Amazon from the mobile App or from a browser on a mobile device.
If you are reading this Itechguide from a mobile device, to perform the steps below, switch to a PC or Mac.
Steps to Hide Orders on Amazon
- Open Amazon.com from your PC and login with your Amazon account.
- Then, on the top right of the page, click Return & Orders.
- When Your Orders page opens, scroll down to the order you want to hide and click the Archive order button. This is usually located on the right of the order.
- Finally, on the Archive this order pop up, to confirm that you really want to hide the Amazon order, click Archive order.
- The order will be hidden from the list immediately.
Steps to Unhide Orders on Amazon
If you want to unhide an order or view hidden orders, here are the steps…
- Hover over Account & lists. Then from the drop-down options, select Your Account.
- When Your Account profile page opens, scroll down to Ordering and shopping preferences category. Then click Archived Orders.
- Finally, on your Archived Orders page, scroll down to the order you want to unhide and click Unarchive order.
- The order will now appear under Your Orders.
It is this easy to hide orders on Amazon! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful! If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you can ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback – use the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, to read more Shopping Itechguides, visit our Shopping how to page.