This Itechguide teaches you how to unfollow someone on Instagram. The guide offers steps to unfollow someone on Instagram from the Instagram App or from a PC.
1How to Unfollow Someone on Instagram from the App
- Open the Instagram app on your phone. Then login to your Instagram account.
- From the App Homepage tap your profile icon tab. The is the last tab on the bottom right of the App.
- On top of your profile, right of your profile picture, tap Following.
- Finally, from the list of people you follow, to unfollow someone on Instagram, tap the Following button beside the person you want to unfollow.
- Once you tap Following, you will unfollow the person automatically. A way to confirm that you are no longer following the person is that the button beside the person will change from Following to Follow.
2How to Unfollow Someone on Instagram from a PC
- Open Instagram.com and login with your account.
- Then click your Instagram account name or your profile icon – both highlighted in the image below.
- When your Instagram profile opens, click the Following button.
- When the list of people you follow pops up, locate the person you want to unfollow and click the Following button beside that person.
- Finally, to unfollow the person on Instagram, from the confirmation pop up window, click Unfollow.
- Once you have unfollowed the person, the button beside that person will change from Following to Follow – you have successfully unfollowed the person.
It is this easy to unfollow someone on Instagram! Whether you use the Instagram App or a PC, I hope you found this Itechguide helpful! If you did find it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you can use the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page to leave a comment or ask a question.
Finally, for more Social media Itechguides, visit our Social Media how to page.