If you buy a product via some of the links in this post, as an Amazon Associate Itechguides.com earn from qualifying purchases.
This Itechguide teaches you how to rotate screen on Chromebook.
The guide walks you through 6 steps to rotate your Chromebook’s screen by 90°, 180°, or 270°.
Follow the steps below to rotate screen on Chromebook….
- At the bottom right of your Chrome OS Shelf, click icons – a set of options will be displayed.
- Then, from the options displayed, click the Settings icons (the gear-like icon). This will open the Chrome OS settings page.
- On the left pane of the Settings page, click Devices – more Displaay options will be displayed on the right pane.
- Then, from the displayed options, beneath the Device category, click Displays – all displays available on your Chromebook will be displayed.
- Beneath the Chrome display you want to rotate – beside Orientation – click the drop-down.
- Finally, to rotate screen on Chromebook, from the displayed drop-down options, (default is 0°), select 90°, 180°, or 270° – the screen of the Chromebook will rotate to the selected degrees.
I hope you found this Chromebook guide easy to follow and helpful? If you found the guide helpful, click Yes to “Was this post Helpful?” below.