If you receive a lot of emails that you do not wish to read, you may want to mark all of them as read in your Gmail.
Moreover, Leaving a lot of emails as unread clutters your inbox. When you mark all unwanted emails as read you will be able to easily read relevant emails.
In this quick guide I will show you how to mark all emails as read on Gmail.
How to Mark all Emails as Read on Gmail
Follow the steps below to mark all email as read:
- Login to your Gmail account. Your inbox will open by default.
- Next, on the left hand side scroll down to All Mail and click on it.
- Then, click the arrow pointing downwards beside the check box above all emails. (highlighted in the image above). Select Unread. All Unread emails will be selected. See the second image below.
- Finally, to mark all emails as read on Gmail click the 5th icon (counting from left to right, in red above).
How to Mark Some Emails as Read on Gmail App for Android or iOS
Here are the steps:
- Open Gmail app on your mobile device.
- Next, on the search bar on top, type the following “label:all mail is:unread” (without the quotes) as shown below:
- Then click on the circle beside each email you wish to mark as read. Finally, on top of your Gmail App, click the 3rd icon from left.
I hope you have been able to organize your Gmail with this guide. If you have any comment or question use the “Leave a Reply” at the end of this page.
Alternatively, you could share your other ways you have been able to mail your Gmail look better.
Other Helpful Guides
- Portal Office 365: Your Ultimate Guide to Office 365 Admin Portal
- Amazon Orders: Everything You Need to Know