This Itechguide teaches you how to see followers on Facebook. The guide covers steps to see followers on Facebook App or a PC.
1How to see Followers on Facebook App
- Open the Facebook App on your phone. Then login with your Facebook account.
- On the top right of the App, to open your Facebook profile, tap the 3 lines. Then tap View your profile.
- When your profile opens, beneath your profile picture, tap Followed by…A list of all your Facebook Followers will be displayed.
- To delete a follower, tap on the person’s name.
- Then tap Delete. In this example, this person is following me because they sent me a friend request.
- Finally, if you wish to completely block the person, tap the 3 lines beneath the person’s profile photo. Then tap Block.
2How to see Followers on Facebook from a PC (Facebook.com)
- Open Facebook.com from your PC or Mac computer. Then login with your account.
- On the top left of your Facebook News Feed, click your profile picture.
- When your Facebook profile opens, click on the Friends tab.
- Finally, on the right of Friends tab, hover over More tab and click Followers.
- A list of your Facebook Followers will be displayed. To delete a follower, click on the person’s name.
- Then, on top of the person’s profile, click Delete Request.
- If you rather block the person, click the 3 dots beneath the person’s profile picture. Then click Block.
It is this easy to see followers on Facebook! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful! If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful”.
Alternatively, you can ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback about this Itechguide – use the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Social media Itechguides, visit our Social Media how to page.