This Itechguide teaches you how to bold text on Facebook post. The guide covers steps to bold text on Facebook post from a PC or a Mobile phone.
1How to Bold Text on Facebook Post from a Mobile Phone
- Open the Facebook App on your phone. If you have not yet logged in, sign in to the App with your Facebook Account.
- To start a new post, tap What’s on your mind?
- Type the text you want to share. Then copy the portion of the text you want to bold. To copy the entire text, double-tap a word then drag the highlight to other texts you want to copy. Finally, tap Copy.
- In this example, I want to bold Want to make the best of your tech gadgets?
- Once you have copied the texts you want to bold, close the Facebook App. Then open Yaytext.com – link opens on your phone’s default browser. When the page opens, scroll down to Your Text. Then paste the text you copied from your Facebook post.
- To paste, tap and hold the highlighted box until Paste option is displayed.
- To paste the text, tap Paste.
- Once you have pasted your texts, scroll down the box, beside your preferred bold font, tap Copy.
- Open the Facebook App again. Then, paste the copied texts in your Facebook post. The texts will be displayed as bold. To share the post, tap POST.
2How to Bold Text on Facebook Post from a PC
- Open Facebook.com from your PC. Then login with your Facebook account.
- When your Facebook News Feed opens, to start a new post, click What’s on your mind?
- Then type the text you want to share and copy the portion of the text you want to bold on Facebook. In this example, I want to bold the highlighted texts.
- Click this link – Yaytext.com – opens in a new browser tab.
- When the page opens, scroll down to Your Text and paste the text you copied earlier into the highlighted box – see the image below….
- Beneath the box, locate the bold font style you want. Then click Copy. The bold version of your text will be copied to clipboard.
- Open your Facebook post and paste the bold text you copied from Yaytext.com.
It is this easy to bold text on Facebook! I hope you found the Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Social media Itechguides, visit our Social Media how to page.