This Itechguide teaches you how to remove credit card from Amazon. The guide covers steps to remove credit card from Amazon on a PC (Amazon.com) and from the Amazon Shopping App.
1How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon on a PC (Amazon.com)
- Open Amazon.com from your PC. Then, if you have not yet signed in, sign in with your Amazon account.
- On the top right of the page, hover over Accounts & Lists. Then, from the displayed list of options, click Your Account.
- From the list of options available in Your Account, click Payment options – Your Amazon Wallet will open.
- Scroll down your Your Amazon Wallet page to Your credit cards section. To remove credit card from Amazon, click on the downward arrow beside the credit card.
- When the card details opens, beneath the billing address, click Remove.
- Finally, to remove credit card from Amazon, on the Remove Payment Method confirmation pop up window, click Confirm remove.
- If the card you just removed is your default payment card, you may be prompted to use another stored card as your default.
2How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon from the Amazon App for Android
- Open the Amazon Shopping App on your phone. Then, if you are not yet signed in to the App, sign in with your Amazon Account.
- On the top left of the App, tap the 3 lines. When you tap the 3 lines on the top left of the Amazon App, a list of options will be displayed.
- From the listed options, tap Your Account.
- When your Amazon account details page opens, scroll down to your Amazon Wallet. Then click Manage payment options.
- On your Amazon wallet page, scroll down to Manage Payment Options. Then, beneath the credit card you want to remove, tap Remove.
- Finally, on the Remove Confirmation page, tap Confirm.
3How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon from the Amazon App for iPhone
- Open the Amazon App on your iPhone. If you have not yet signed in to the App, sign in with your Amazon Account.
- Then on the top left of the App, tap the 3 lines.
- From the list of displayed options, tap Your Account.
- Then, beneath Account Settings, locate and tap Manage payment options.
- Finally, scroll down to Manage payment options, beside the credit card you want to remove, tap
- To confirm the removal, on the Remove Confirmation screen, tap Confirm.
I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Shopping Itechguides, visit our Shopping how to page.