This Itechguide teaches you How to remove Google profile picture. The guide covers steps to remove your profile picture from a PC, Android or the iPhone.
1How to Remove Google Profile Picture from a PC
- Open Accounts.Google.com on your PC. Then login with your Google Account.
- On the left pane of your Google Account page, click Personal Info.
- When your Personal Info opens, scroll down to Choose what others see. Then click Go to About me.
- On the Control what people see about you page, click on your profile picture.
- Finally, to remove your profile picture, on the pop up window, click No photo.
- The pop up will close. Wait for the changes to save. Your profile picture will be gone!
2How to Remove Google Profile Picture on Android
- Open the Settings App on your Android phone.
- Then, scroll down and tap Google to open the App.
- When the Google App opens, tap Manage your Google Account.
- Then, on your Google Account screen, tap Personal info tab.
- On the Personal info tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Go to About me.
- Finally, to remove your profile picture, tap it. Then, when the profile picture opens for editing, tap No photo.
3How to Remove Google Profile Picture on iPhone
- Open the Gmail App on your iPhone and login with your Google Account. If you have not installed the Gmail App, install it before you proceed.
- Then tap the 3 lines on the top left of the Gmail App. Scroll down the displayed options and tap Settings.
- When the Google Settings page opens, tap the Google email address for the account you want to remove the profile picture.
- Then tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap Personal info tab.
- Then, scroll down to Manage what others see and tap Go to About me.
- Finally, on your Google About me screen, tap on your profile picture. Then tap No photo.
That is it – I hope you found it helpful. If you found this Itechguide helpful, kindly vote Yes to “Was this post Helpful”.
Alternatively, you could use the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page to ask a question or leave a comment.
Finally, for more Google Itechguides, visit our Google How To page.