This Itechguide teaches you how to delete multiple photos on Facebook. The guide covers steps to delete multiple photos on Facebook from a PC or the mobile App.
1How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook from a PC
- Open Facebook.com from your PC. If you have already logged in, your Facebook News Feed will open. Otherwise, sign in with your email address and password.
- On the top left of the page, click your profile picture. This will open your Facebook profile.
- Then, below your profile picture, click the Photos tab.
- To see available tabs, scroll down. Then, to delete individual photos, hover over a photo – a pencil will be displayed on the top right of the photo. Click on the pencil to display a list of options.
- Finally, from the list of displayed options, click Delete this photo. To confirm that you want to delete the photo, on the pop up, click Delete.
As I mentioned at the introduction, one way to delete multiple photos on Facebook is to delete the album containing the photos.
- To delete an album, on the photos tab, click Albums.
- Then scroll down and hover over the album you want to delete. If you uploaded the album, when you hover, 3 dots will be displayed beneath the album. Click the dots to display more options.
- Finally, to delete multiple photos on Facebook album, click Delete album. On the confirmation pop up, click Delete album.
2How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook from the App
- Open the Facebook App on your phone.
- On the top right of the App, to open your Facebook profile, tap the 3 lines. Then tap View your profile.
- When your profile opens, scroll down and tap on Photos.
The first set of steps below are to delete individual photos. To delete an album, scroll down to the part of this section where ALBUMS tab is opened.
- On the PHOTOS OF YOU tab, tap on the photo you want to delete.
- When the photo opens, tap the 3 dots on the top right of the photo. Then, from the list of displayed options, tap Delete photo.
The steps below is to delete multiple photos in an album.
- From your Facebook Photos screen, tap ALBUMS tab. Then tap on an album with the photos you want to delete.
- If it is an album you uploaded, the album will have 3 dots on the top right – tap the 3 dots. Then, from the list of displayed options, tap Delete.
- Finally, to delete multiple photos on Facebook album, on the confirmation pop up, tap DELETE.
It is this easy to delete multiple photos on Facebook! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful! If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could use the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page to ask a question or provide a feedback.
Finally, for more Social media Itechguides, visit our Social Media.