If you buy a product via some of the links in this post, as an Amazon Associate Itechguides.com earn from qualifying purchases.
Itechguides.com has a dedicated laptop comparison tool.
Here are the steps to use this tool to compare hundreds of laptops, read laptop specs, and set price drop alerts:
- Open Itechguides’s Laptop Comparison page (link opens in a new browser tab)
- On the top left of the laptop comparison page, click the Add more items button. A search form will be displayed.
- Then, on the displayed search form, start typing the name of the first laptop you want to add to the laptop comparison table.
- Furthermore, to add a laptop from the search results, click on the image.
- After adding all laptops you want to compare, scroll down, and click the Add to Compare button. The comparison table will be displayed.
- To compare the specs of the laptops side by side, scroll down.
- To view only the differences, on the top left of the comparison table, check the Show only differences checkbox.
- Finally, when you have decided which of the compared laptops meet your need, to view all available deals for that laptop, scroll up and click SEE DETAILS.
- When the laptop’s page open, you can buy for the best price. Moreover, you can see other deals.
I hope you found Itechguides’ laptop comparison tool helpful?
If you found it helpful, kindly vote “Yes” to the “Was this post helpful”? below.
To leave us a comment, ask a question, or give a suggestion, use the “LEAVE A REPLY” form at the end of this page.