This Itechguide teaches you how to turn off autoplay on YouTube. The guide covers steps to turn off autoplay on YouTube from a PC, iPhone or Android.
Expand “Browse Post Topics” below to go straight to a topic.
1How to Turn off Autoplay on YouTube from a PC (YouTube.com)
- Open YouTube.com from a browser on your PC. Then, open a video.
- There are two ways to turn off autoplay. 1, on the top right of the video, beside Up next, turn the AUTOPLAY switch from On to Off.
- 2, another method to turn off autoplay is to click on the video to display options. Then, at the bottom right of the video, click the Settings icon (gear). Finally, click the Autoplay switch to turn it from from On to Off.
- When Autoplay is Off, the background will turn to gray.
2How to Turn off Autoplay on YouTube from Android or iPhone
- Open the YouTube App on your Phone and open a video.
- At the bottom right of the video (beside Up next), tap the Autoplay switch. It will change from On to Off – the background color will then change from blue to gray.
It is this easy to turn off autoplay on YouTube! I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Music & video streaming Itechguides, visit our Music & Video Streaming how to page.