This Itechguide teaches you how to pay with PayPal on amazon. The guide covers 2 options to pay with PayPal on amazon.
Amazon does NOT offer PayPal directly as a payment option but there is a way around this. PayPal now offers debit cards in some countries.
One way to bypass this limitation is to apply for and receive a PayPal Cash Card (for a personal PayPal account). Alternatively, if you have a business PayPal account, you could also apply for and receive a PayPal Business Debit Mastercard.
Once you receive any of the debit cards, you can add your PayPal debit card as a Amazon payment method. When the debit card is added as a payment method, you can use it to pay for your Amazon orders – just like any other credit or debit cards.
The remaining part of this Itechguide will provide steps to apply for PayPal debit cards.
Expand “Browse Post Topics” below to go straight to a topic.
1How to Pay with PayPal on Amazon – Apply for PayPal Personal Debit Card
- Open PayPal Cash Card application link. Then, sign in with your Personal PayPal account.
- If PayPal offers Debit cards in your country, you will be able to proceed. But if you receive a message similar to the one below, it means that PayPal does not offer Debit cards in your country yet.
2How to Pay with PayPal on Amazon – Apply for PayPal Business Debit Card
- Open PayPal Business Debit Mastercard application link. Then, sign in with your PayPal business email address and password.
- You may be required to verify your account. Request a verification code, enter it in the Verification code field. Then, click Add Your Card.
- When PayPal confirms your identity, you will be redirected to the Create a PIN page. Enter a PIN for your debit card twice. Then, to proceed, click Confirm.
- If everything goes well, you will receive a confirmation screen similar to the one below. If your card application is approved you will also receive an email.
It is this easy to pay with PayPal on amazon – simply apply for a PayPal personal or business debit car and add the card as a payment method on Amazon!
I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Shopping Itechguides, visit our Shopping how to page.