This Itechguide teaches you how to delete Instagram post. The guide covers steps to delete Instagram post from Android or iPhone.
Expand “Browse Post Topics” below to go straight to a topic.
1How to Delete Instagram Post from Android
- Open the Instagram App on your Android phone. You Could also open Instagram.com from a browser on your Android phone.
- When you open the App or open Instagram from a browser on your phone, locate the post you want to delete.
- Then, tap the 3 lines vertical at the top right of the App. A set of options will be displayed.
- From the displayed options, tap Delete. You will receive a confirmation pop up window.
- At the Confirm deletion pop up, tap Delete.
2How to Delete Instagram Post from iPhone
- Open the Instagram App on your iPhone. You could also open Instagram.com from a browser on your iPhone.
- Open the Instagram post you want to delete. Then, tap the 3 vertical dots on the top right of the post. A set of options will be displayed.
- From the displayed options, tap Delete – the first option in the list. Instagram will display a delete confirmation pop up.
- To delete the post, at the bottom right of the Delete post? confirmation pop up, tap Delete.
I hope you found this Itechguide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly vote Yes to the “Was this post Helpful” question below.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide a feedback with the “Leave a Reply” form found towards the end of this page.
Finally, for more Social media Itechguides, visit our Social Media how to page.